Friday, December 6, 2013

Brony???

Today I learned something new....BRONY!
Have you heard of a Brony? A Brony is a
guy who is a fan of the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic television series. Bro and Pony....Brony! I was intrigued when my friend mentioned Bronies and I looked it up online. They even have Bronycon, T-Shirts and all kinds of Brony related images online. Wow you learn something new everyday.
 
So I made these fun colorful cookies for my friends party. Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy! Oh how they have changed since I was growing up and had a few of the My Little Pony toys. Now they have TV series, all sorts of merchandise and events. So that being said here are the cookies I made. I dont think I have ever mixed so many colors in my life haha. I think Apple Jack is my favorite one :)
And I will leave you with this image I found online...
Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so awesome Andrea! You are such an amazing talent! All of your work is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samantha. I appreciate your sweet words ♥

      Delete